Create bookable Google Calendar Appointments and connect your shareable calendar within your app for a simple way to allow customers to book a time with you using the Google Calendar Appointments Tab.
- Login to the App Builder and from the Build menu select the Content section so you are in the Editor view.
- Click on '+ Add Tabs'.
- Find the Google Calendar Appointments Tab under the User Interactions category.
- Click '+ Add to app'
- Give your new Tab a name and click 'Continue'.
- Paste the URL for the Google Calendar Appointments page you'd like to display.
- Click 'Save' and drag the new tab into your app to activate it.