Using Google Analytics allows you to get an in depth look at your app traffic and statistics.
You can connect your Google Analytics account with your app builder account for advanced reporting.
Link your app builder account and Google Analytics account
To link your accounts together, open up the app builder and follow:
Build > Publish > Global Settings
Enter your Tracking ID into the Google Analytics Key box.
Don't Have a Google Analytics account/Don't know where to find your Google Analytics key?
If you already have a Google Analytics account but don't know where to find your Key, go to Step 4.
If you don't have a Google Analytics account but would like to set one up, follow this step-by-step guide:
1. First, go to the Google Analytics sign up page:
You then need to click on the Sign up button in the top right of the page.
2. Click the Mobile app button.
3. Choose your account name, this could be your registered business name.
4. Input the name of your app.
5. Select the industry in which your business operates from the drop down section.
6. Select your Time Zone.
7. Once logged in, click the Admin button, located on the bottom left of the screen.
8. Click Property Settings.
9. Find your Tracking ID, this is what you need in order link your Google Analytics account with your app builder account.
10. When you have your Tracking ID, log in to your app builder account.
11. Go to Build > Publish > Global Settings
12. Put your Tracking ID into the Google Analytics Key box
13. Click Save Settings.
Your Google Analytics and app builder accounts are now linked! This allows you to access more advanced and in-depth analysis and statistics relating to your app using Google Analytics.
If you are new to Google Analytics, you can use Google's free Analytics Academy to help you get started and learn the basics: