The User Details section provides you with an overview of anyone who has completed an action within your app, e.g. submits a form, completes a transaction, makes a booking, earns loyalty or sends a chat message.
To view user details go to the Customers tab and click on the pencil icon next to the user.
From here you can view the following information:
Clicking the pencil icon will take you to the following screen, displaying their respective contact information.
If your app uses the food ordering feature you can view a number of financial statistics surrounding their use of your app.
- Total Spent - Their lifetime spending on food orders
- Loyalty Earned - The amount of cashback the user has earned
- Loyalty Claimed - How much cashback the user has claimed for use on their orders
- Loyalty Available - The amount of cashback the user has remaining
For more information, read our in-depth Food Ordering guide.
Your users can use the check-in feature or scan a QR code in order to earn points that they can redeem on any offers you set up.
User Stamp Cards
Overview of Stamps
You can view the number of stamps a user has earned, as well as any completed stamp cards that have been redeemed.
Assign Stamps To Users
You now also have the ability to assign stamps to a user's stamp card:
1. Click on the Pencil Icon to the right of the respective stamp card
2. Assign the number of stamps to the user's card and click Save